Monday, May 25, 2009

Hugh Mongous Give-A-Way

The first 25 people to sign up as a follower of my blog and then email me at hughmongous@oceanbreezewaterpark.com will receive a FREE Ocean Breeze Waterpark souvenir cup!



This souvenir cup will get you 99 cent refills (32 ounces) of your favorite beverage all summer long! All you have to do to qualify is to sign up as a follower (on the right hand tool bar), and then send me an email with your contact information, and you could win!



Make sure you sign up as a follower and get your email in by June 2, 2009! Only the first 25 will get the souvenir cup!
*Sorry, current employees and their families are not eligible for this particular contest!*

1 comment:

  1. I picked up my cup a few weeks ago! It's been a huge help & money saver!!

    ReplyDelete